seanpistol's 01 Tundra

tyv12

Adventurer
****ty end to the truck... hopefully he's able to buy it back and swap the parts into another rig brutal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seanpistol

Explorer
He is hopeful the frame isn't damaged and he can rebuild this one but I'm doubting that. You can already see in his photos where the LCAs got ripped off and the coil bucket is bent.

rezkid

Wow, such a sad end to what is/was one of my favorite 1st Gens. Glad he made it out safe...sadly it doesn't look like the truck did.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Wow. That sucks. You really weren't suppose to sell the tundra and now she committed suicide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adventurous

Explorer
Sad ending for a truly epic build. If he doesn't, maybe you should buy it back and turn it into that crawler.

Do you know what happened to cause the accident?

Sean

Tucked at the bottom of the carnage post:

"An Asian woman in a minivan spun out on the freeway at 75 mph and drilled him right in the middle of the front passenger tire. It pushed him into the median on the driver side. Airbags deployed and he was able to safely get the truck to a stop with no injuries."

Last edited:

Kpack

Adventurer
Wow, what a bummer. Glad everyone's alright. This Tundra build is what got me wanting to start working on mine, so it's sad to see it such rough shape.

So help out a newbie here....what does SAS mean??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles