Sceptre water cans or similar

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
Yorker said:
Stevenmd- did you get the cans yet?
Yes I did! They came yesterday (water jerry cans). They are tougher than I thought too. If this is any indication of how the fuel cans are, I just may have to order some fuel jerry cans!

FlyNdrive

Adventurer
I just ordered 6 of the sand gas cans from Brigade Quartermaster; no need to be military. I had them sent to a friend in GA, who will send them to me in the CARB state of MD.

AG_MFC06_L_1.jpg

I used the code "CFS-TAKE08" when ordering and got free shipping.

They have...

Black Petrol
Olive W/ red cap strap (Petrol)
Olive W/ yellow cap strap (diesel)
Sand
Black Water
Tan Water
Olive Water

dirtysouth

Adventurer
Anyone needing Scepter Cans shipped to them in a CARB state let me know if I can help out. I live 20 minutes or so north of Brigade and can pick them up for you guys and get them shipped out to you. Pm will work the best or email at tommyelrod@comcast.net

Last edited:

02TahoeMD

Explorer
Hey dirty south!
Mega Kudos to you for being willing to help us out that way. I think those regulations are one of the more ridiculous things to have come out in recent years.

I can vouch for the Brigade water cans. I have been using a 2.5 gal one at work for years now as a water source for my dog. I also have 2 5 gal ones and 2 2.5 gal ones for my road journeys. Love them, can't seem to destroy them.

As for gas cans, I did find this deal at Maine Military supply, and they didn't seem to be concerned with CARB shipping......

https://www.mainemilitary.com:4435/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=205&idproduct=2158

$60 (shipping included) for 3 NATO cans seemed good to me. I got a set, they are in decent shape.

taugust

Adventurer
For those in CARB states, Brigade QM will ship to you! I have ordered Scepter cans twice from them since January. The last time about a month ago. My brother just bought two and received them last week. We live in the original CARB state, CA.

Just order them and check the disclaimer that you are following the rules. They will ship no questions asked. When I ordered in Jan., the disclaimer was not there. I decided to try when I decided I wanted a pour spout and another can. No problem. Go for it.

4RunAmok

Explorer
ttora4runner said:
What does CARB State mean?
California
Air
Resource
Board

Basically California's Environazis that convinced someone that their ideas should have national reach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior