Sceptre water cans or similar

Yorker

Adventurer
stevenmd said:
This is what I get: "Brigade Search
Sorry, no matches were found containing "" "

Although I an find the jerry cans for fuel, I cannot find them for water.

that is odd- it still goes right to it for me?!
http://www.actiongear.com/cgi-bin/tame.exe/agcatalog/results.tam?rlk=1880837



anyway :
SCEPTER RUNT MWC 2.5 GAL OLIVE - GWC2502 $16.99
SCEPTER RUNT MWC 2.5 GAL BLACK - GWC2503 $20.99
SCEPTER RUNT MWC 10L/2.5G SAND - GWC2506 $16.99
SCEPTER RUNT MWC 10L/2.5G BLUE - GWC2537 $20.99
SCEPTER MWC 5GAL WATER AM GRN - GWC01 $21.99
SCEPTER MWC 5GAL WATER US SAND - GWC06 $21.99
 

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
stick said:
http://www.pangaea-expeditions.com/products/brand/scepterprodindex.html

Also has them in black, green and tan. They are out of stock of the blue water cans. They're $24.95
I sent them an email stating I wanted to order some water cans but have not heard back from them yet. I could not figure out how to order from their website, nor could I find a phone number. They are a few dollars more than brigade but it would be supporting some nice folks. I will wait one more day then I will order from brigade.
 

Yorker

Adventurer
stevenmd said:
This one works for me but the other one doesn't...:snorkel:
Well you are good to go now! :victory: The prices are darned good too IMHO- I wonder how their shipping is...
 

stick

Adventurer
stevenmd said:
I sent them an email stating I wanted to order some water cans but have not heard back from them yet. I could not figure out how to order from their website, nor could I find a phone number. They are a few dollars more than brigade but it would be supporting some nice folks. I will wait one more day then I will order from brigade.
It took me a while to find it too, but they have a phone number listed at the bottom of the page:

To place an order or inquire about any products or trips, contact us via
E-mail: sales@pangaea-expeditions.com
Phone: (303) 772-7207
 

Recommended books for Overlanding

Motorcycle Messengers: Tales from the Road by Writers who...
by Lois Pryce, Mark Richardson, Carla King, Sam Manic...
From $9.99

Yorker

Adventurer
4RunAmok said:
I notice you're in California. As am I.

Will they still ship this fuel container to us even though they do not meet CARB?

I think he bought the water cans. CARB doesn't apply to them thankfully.:sombrero:
 

BigTaco

Observer
4RunAmok said:
I notice you're in California. As am I.

Will they still ship this fuel container to us even though they do not meet CARB?
Funny I'm sure the miltary in California has no problems using these cans...
 

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
4RunAmok said:
I notice you're in California. As am I.

Will they still ship this fuel container to us even though they do not meet CARB?
LOL... yeah, Yorker is right. But you can still get the non-CARB fuel cans here in the Republik of Kalifornia. You just have to find a place that will sell them to you for vehicle restoration purposes. I can't remember where I got mine but will post as soon as I do. I think the CARB cans spill waaaaaaaaay more than the non-CARB cans so I feel no guilt about breaking this particular law.:wavey:
 

4RunAmok

Explorer
Well I ordered a Red Strapped fuel can, if they ship it to me, great, if not, then not. But from what I read in their disclaimer agreement, I assume responsibility for making sure I'm legally able to possess the cans.

It does NOT state they won't ship them to me, but we'll see.
 

Bulldawg

New member
www.buylci.com

Click "shop as a guest."

Put "water can" in the search box.

$15.84 each, free FexEx shipping over $50.

Any color you want as long as you want OD Green or Desert Tan.

They're government contractors. It's as close as you're gonna get to Scepter without actually going with Scepter.

I've got eight. One has been sloshing around in the back of my truck since this past fall with nary a leak.
 
Last edited:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Bulldawg said:
www.buylci.com

Click "shop as a guest."

Put "water can" in the search box.

$15.84 each, free FexEx shipping over $50.

Any color you want as long as you want OD Green or Desert Tan.

They're government contractors. It's as close as you're gonna get to Scepter without actually going with Scepter.

I've got eight. One has been sloshing around in the back of my truck since this past fall with nary a leak.
Good price on water cans. Too bad they don't sell fuel cans.
 
Top