Scepter Can ordering??

FlyNdrive

Adventurer
cruiseroutfit said:
Anyone find a recent source for the fuel spout?

The Scepter gas cans also can use the Blitz Jerry Can spouts. They screw on the inside of the spout and have a breather.

If you are looking for Non-CARB Scepter gas cans and spouts try DS Tactical They can be sent from Canada with little or (in most cases) no problems.

-Ben

teotwaki

Excelsior!
FlyNdrive said:
The Scepter gas cans also can use the Blitz Jerry Can spouts. They screw on the inside of the spout and have a breather.

If you are looking for Non-CARB Scepter gas cans and spouts try DS Tactical They can be sent from Canada with little or (in most cases) no problems.

-Ben

I just called DS Tactical as I was looking for a new cap for a gas can. They won't ship any Scepter products at all here. Probably won't ship to any CARB-cursed states. :yikes:

FlyNdrive

Adventurer
teotwaki said:
I just called DS Tactical as I was looking for a new cap for a gas can. They won't ship any Scepter products at all here. Probably won't ship to any CARB-cursed states. :yikes:

Are you sure you are not confusing them with Brigade QM? I have never had a problem with getting any cans.

If you do just mention you are on "the forum".

-Ben

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
I tried ordering from DS Tactical last night. They canceled my order with the message saying that they cannot ship Scepter products to the US. I'm going to try Brigade QM.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Rallyroo said:
I tried ordering from DS Tactical last night. They canceled my order with the message saying that they cannot ship Scepter products to the US. I'm going to try Brigade QM.

Just had my order cancelled form QM's.
I even went on to ask if they can ship them to anywhere in the US and they said no.

cruisertoy

Explorer
Brigade hasn't shipped since late spring I don't think. DStactical was kind of a last hold out shipping down from canada.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
FlyNdrive said:
Are you sure you are not confusing them with Brigade QM? I have never had a problem with getting any cans.

If you do just mention you are on "the forum".

-Ben

I'm guessing someone complained to US Customs and got them shut down. All that I want are one or two new fuel can caps.

Nevets10

Observer
My group still has some Scepter cans for sale. They are used, in great condition.

Fuel cans are $70

Water cans are $17.50

Shipping for either can is $13 for one and $7 for additional ones.

We might have some new ones after Christmas but not sure on the price.

Thanks
Steve

rjcj-8

Adventurer
Steve,
Could you post a couple of photos of the water cans?
I might be interested in a couple of them.

Where in GA are you?

RJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior