Scanguage II for OBD2 has been [B]SOLD[/B]

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
For sale is my ScanguageII it works great for displaying the vehicle's info.
Has been SOLD. thank you for a smooth transaction.

Cash or USPS money order only. I can accept personal checks but I'll wait for it to clear before shipping.

One small imperfection but still works flawlessly, the clip on the cable is broken.

This is for 1996 and newer vehicles including Powerstroke, Cummings and Duramax

Shipping with in the ConUS for $10 extra. Pick up in Jacksonville, FL and save $10.
Sorry, No paypal.

2qvh69z.jpg

If a serious buyer would like to see a video of it in action, please contact me at BBASSO@YAHOO.COM
Thanks for looking.

Updated, lower price.

Last edited:

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I found out that it's available new, for a low price these days.
So I'd take $75 plus shipping.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
I found out that it's available new, for a low price these days.
So I'd take $75 plus shipping.

That's a great deal. Most vehicles monitor a lot more than they tell you about, and this is a great way to get at that data. I already have one, GLWS.

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
Bump for a good deal

I own both a ScanGauge and An Ultra Gauge. The bigget advantage of the ScanGauge is you can get late model trans temps (TFT).

Attachments

• 20161208_125540.jpg
    20161208_125540.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 87

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Make me an offer I can't refuse!

I'm not sure if this idea can work but I use Wells Fargo and I was poking around and found "WF surepay" looks like two people with WF can send/receive money. I didn't see any fees.
If this is free, you want to buy, and want to try this method I'll be willing to accept $60 for trying this. YOU know this is a screening deal.

Email me asap if...
Bbasso@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Coachgeo

Explorer
It's the holidays...... starting around Turkey Day and increasingly worse till around the 9th of Jan. Snail mail is ridiculously slow. I'd not give up on the buyer if they claim it was mailed in that time range; esp. if it was sent around 24th till. But that is just me.

PS- they have this as an APP on phones now and info is bluetooth sent to your phone from sender plugged into OBDII. Granted about twice the cost of what your selling but??? About same cost for ones teathered to the phone? Just FYI

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
It's sold, done deal.

delete thread if wanted, thank you for hosting.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94