Scammed on Ebay for a Tepui Autana tent

wvtradbow

Observer
Just a little message"if the price is too good to be true" then it probably is. I recently made a purchase on Ebay for a Tepui Autana Sky 3 -- Like new here's the kicker "buy it now" $949. shipped free...Now I know what you're thinking BUT I was thinking the guy was new to Ebay an Ebay generally is easy to deal with if there's a problem and I remembered being a new Ebay user years ago an I sold a black widow bow for $250 buy it now an it sold in about 30 seconds because they were going for $500 up. So the guy sent me a USPS priority mail tracking # (1st RED FLAG) The USPS won't deliver anything over 75lbs,so I'm watching the tracking # on line an say's I wasn't home an needed a signature,then I go to the Post office an that "package" was being sent to another address in my town about 5 miles away an it was priority mail so it wasn't over 13oz.-- Present time :Ebay says the package was delivered an signed for SO I have to prove I didn't receive it ,went to the PO today got the delivery conformation for that number(it's not my address) an sent it to Ebay,an that's where it stands now, plus I left the thief the worse rating I could do because it was a scam from the start an I bought it HOOK LINE AN SINKER..But what we can't figure out is how they got a confirmation # number for my town unless they sent something to a random address In Wheeling.I'm going to stop by that address an ask,hopefully I can explain it well enough.

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
Sorry man

Make it federal and get the post master involved they have their own cops for just this sort of stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier