Saw this on Ebay, anyone familiar with the manufacturer

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Off-Road-Ex...ash=item41a2e3e850:g:QJcAAOSwKtlWkoLZ&vxp=mtr

I like the design. Clean, simple, stamping. Nice price point too, for a project starting point.

416trailer01_large.JPG

416trailer02_large.JPG

vtsoundman

OverAnalyzer
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Off-Road-Ex...ash=item41a2e3e850:g:QJcAAOSwKtlWkoLZ&vxp=mtr

I like the design. Clean, simple, stamping. Nice price point too, for a project starting point.

416trailer01_large.JPG

416trailer02_large.JPG
Looks like there is a potential for lots of wasted space from the boat sides/beveled portion. Looks neat and is innovative, but I would likely pass on this design as all the crates, boxes, bags, etc would have a tendency to roll into the middle...and especially the loss of a vertical surface as an anchoring surface.

With short tongues, I could see a benefit from the beveled front corners...but again, not sure the wasted space would be worth it.

via pyramid energy waves.

Leish

ebay.com/itm/Off-Road-Expedition-Trailer-for-your-Jeep-Truck-or-SUV-Military-m416-style-/281905719376

I'm not sure, looks like something Russians would come up with.

killzone90

Guy is from louisville ky and builds trailers and bumers. He does alot of military stuff. He is really good and a super nice guy to deal with. It's rlc fabrication

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Rutdigger

Watch This!
Looks like there is a potential for lots of wasted space from the boat sides/beveled portion.........but again, not sure the wasted space would be worth it.

via pyramid energy waves.

WOW!!! You are saying that this design has potential for a lot of wasted space??? I can tell ya right now that little bevel in there won't make that big of difference at all. From what we are shown in pictures this looks like a good trailer to start a build with.

s-l1600.jpg

StomperNJ

Bound is truckless man.
This is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. With a few Rotopax on the front and a few added load bars across the top for a RTT I'd be set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94