Saurer 2dm 1968 Expeditionmobile build

heidiurs

Adventurer
Hey heidiurs

In switzerland is all year a meet that call ( oldtimer und wohnbustreffen )
A good friend of my remember your berna bus long time ago but he think that was the meet in 1986

You say you leef switzerland in 82 ?

Maybe it was another person with your bus ?
Yes jonas my bus was sold on about middle of 82.She should still had BaselStadt Regoplates.Also sold my 66 Barracuda.Only took my Rickman Kawasaki with me.Had to sell that to start my business here.Now we ride a old Harley, its maybe better for me. Nice place you are living at.Is this Hot weather realy that bad in Switzerland?Hope we got a chance to meet one day , somewhere.! Show you a picture of me.Cheers Urs

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

-joz-

Hello

I have a little update for you

I replaced the old exhaust with a new one
Its complete Stainless Steel and total selfmade

I have done the first testdrive and it feels like it has a little more power !

heimbig

OnTheRoadAtLast
Enjoyed my personal tour of your truck and a couple photos with me next to yours. I really love those HDC1 tires.

20180924_113249sma.jpg20180924_113305_HDRsma.jpg20180924_113345sma.jpg20180924_113404sma.jpg

heidiurs

Adventurer
Hi Jonas,i like the exhaust on your truck very much,but most of it, i like the exhaustbrake of your Saurer.I got a old Leyland bus and i miss the exhaustbrake ..But then we dont have to many hills in our area.I may post a picture of my old beast.
Cheers Urs

heidiurs

Adventurer
Hi Jonas,i like the exhaust on your truck very much,but most of it, i like the exhaustbrake of your Saurer.I got a old Leyland bus and i miss the exhaustbrake ..But then we dont have to many hills in our area.I may post a picture of my old beast.
Cheers Urs
1947 leyland titan

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk