SOLD San Diego: LR3 Parts (ARB, Front Runner, Drawers, etc)

garrett93

Observer
Hey guys,

Looking to part out some of the pieces of my LR3 to bring it back to stock for sale.

1. ARB Front Bumper with 12k Smittybilt (their gen3) winch, IPF driving lights, fogs - $1500 + stock bumper
2. Tactical Rovers rear bumper (dual swingout, powdercoated, side steps and cutouts for sensors) - $1750 + stock bumper PENDING
3. Terrafirma sliders - $300 + stock plastic pieces that this replaces.

4. Custom Adventure Trailer drawers (rear drawers with removable section for rear seats) - $850
5. Front Runner Rack with awning, soft pads, gopro mount and bottle opener - $1200
6. 5 switch bezel with 4 USB slots - $100 + OEM piece that goes down there
7. Ram phone mount with AMPS mount to dash - $60
8. Front Runner rear ladder - $225
9. OEM metal rear light guards - $300 (?)
10. Plastic front light guards - $125
11. OEM Land Rover hitch - $350
12. Ox hitch - $450
13. IBS Dual battery system with remote module, only a few month old Optima red top included along with mounts for secondary battery in bay - $500
14. OEM LR3 18" wheels and Nitto tires - $850

more detailed pics forthcoming

Last edited:

garrett93

Observer
stock hitch the newer short version? can you explain what the ox hitch is?
It is the longer version IIRC. My opinion is that the failure was overhyped but take that with a grain of salt.

TOUGE

I have the long hitch on my LR and hate it and was thinking of getting the OX hitch. What's the problem with the OX hitch?

I don't really tow, it's mostly for the bike rack that I want to get as far away form the ground as possible

jgdisco2

Adventurer
I have the longer hitch as well, we just bought a travel trailer. I am curious about the OX hitch though, would the $450 be shipped or plus shipping?

ApexRex

I didn’t realize that many people would even know what the Ox hitch is. Add me to the list, I’m interested in buying it off of you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94