Sale Pending! Award winning f550 based full custom camper. $225k

S2DM

Adventurer
Still for sale Scott?

Still for sale. A few interested parties popping up. Its a unique rig and one that takes someone in the know to really understand the value intrinsic to it.

One thing I failed to mention in the ad as well is that the rig comes with a negotiable amount of support and guidance. I do a fair bit of gratis advising of expo members on their builds so its something I enjoy staying involved with. I had planned to do that anyways, but thought it worth mentioning for the potential buyer that might find the prospect of the technology daunting. We had a ton of very generous people help us quite a bit when we got started in this to whom I owe an immeasurable debt of gratitude and so I try to pay it forward with guys getting started with questions.

With previous rigs, Ive generally spent 2 full days going through all the systems and then continue to answer questions as they arise.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
More 'media' attention than a Kardashian!

GLWTS (and a bump)

MNmtb

As everyone else has said, great looking vehicle with obvious attention to details.
Given the sliding nature of the top, how does it do in below freezing temps?

for example, what could you reasonably keep the inside temp at if the outside temp was 20F? How about performance when -10F

Thanks much

S2DM

Adventurer
As everyone else has said, great looking vehicle with obvious attention to details.
Given the sliding nature of the top, how does it do in below freezing temps?

for example, what could you reasonably keep the inside temp at if the outside temp was 20F? How about performance when -10F

Thanks much

Coldest we've been in was -10 and it did great.

S2DM

Adventurer
Sale Pending!

Well, that was quick. First guy that saw it bought it and I had four guys in the wings. Perhaps it was under- priced ;)

anyways, taking a little break, but our next build is going to be epic

4x4for9

Hello Scott,

Beautiful build. What exactly is the exterior made of? I know it says it is a molded composite construction but what exactly is it? And how did you insulate, especially to be comfortable down to -10?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles