Sale Pending! 2016 Tacoma Double Cab with Habitat- Built by Goose Gear

2016 Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed with AT Overland Habitat Camper -Asking 55,000 OBO

Built By Goose Gear - I purchased directly from the owner in May 2018. Current Mileage is 87K and should not change significantly as I do not drive this daily.

Although, my wife and I have thoroughly enjoyed our adventures in this awesome set-up, it is time for us to move on the the next vehicle. This is a complete package, turn key ready for your next expedition. Vehicle is located in Colorado Springs, CO and is available for viewing locally.

Truck:
2016 TRD Off- Road, Double Cab Short Bed
Tacoma with Factory rear E-locker and ARB front air-locker
ARB twin compressor (mounted in Habitat and Plumbed to rear of vehicle for easy air up)
Interior has National Luna Dual Battery Monitor, S-Pod control screen and Yaesu FTR 100 DR Ham Radio
National Luna Dual Battery Setup, 2x Odyssey Extreme Group 34 mounted under Hood
ML-ACR sends power to 3rd “House” Battery mounted in the Habitat
Icon Stage 6 Suspension with Custom Deaver leaf springs in the rear, Icon shocks just rebuilt with fresh alignment completed
General Grabber A/Tx 285/75/16 (33”) with under 3K miles
Re-geared to 4.88

Armor and Recovery:
Relentless Fabrication Front Steel Bumper
Relentless Fabrication Rear Steel Bumper with Swing-out
Steel Rock Sliders
Steel full skid plates
Warn Winch M8000 with synthetic line and Factor 55 Flat link
Prinsu Habitat Rack, currently set up with Pelican Vault Case holding recovery gear, quick fist mounts for shovel and Axe
4 Maxtrax mounted to Passenger side of Habitat

Lighting:
Baja Designs Lighting:
S8 30” light bar mounted to Front Bumper
Squadron Ditch lights on CBI brackets
Squadron Amber Fog lights

Camper:
AT Overland Habitat Camper with full Goose Gear Interior
Habitat has platform for 3rd sleep spot and could add platform for 4th
12 Gallon Stainless Steel Water Tank (mounted behind rear seats)
Water pump to either Goose Gear Kitchen Sink or outdoor shower
National Luna 50L Twin fridge/ freezer on slide out
3 Gallon Water Heater
Propex HS2211-Propane Heater for Habitat
FlexoPower Atacama 79 Portable Solar Panel
Second S-pod control

This has been well cared for, used but not abused and garage stored when not used. Everything in working order and ready to be enjoyed. Will Post more photos in the next couple of days including habitat interior.
IMG_0816.jpeg
IMG_0163.jpeg
IMG_0044.jpeg
IMG_0740.jpeg

I don’t believe that you could leave the bed made, however the memory foam mattress stays in place and it only takes a minute or two if you leave your bedding in the camper.

Pulling into camp it takes us about 5 minutes to set up camp and maybe 10 to pack it all back up in the morning. I’ll have some more photos up Monday or Tuesday.

Is it possible to leave the bed made when you close up the camper?
If you get the 2nd sleep panel over the bed, you can throw bags and pillows on top of the panels, then the mattress folds over the top.

I love this truck and would buy it in a heartbeat if I didnt already have something similar. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure this rig will find a nice home.

If you get the 2nd sleep panel over the bed, you can throw bags and pillows on top of the panels, then the mattress folds over the top.

I love this truck and would buy it in a heartbeat if I didnt already have something similar. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure this rig will find a nice home.
Thanks for the information, I had not considered that move. It's a great rig and I hope someone will truly enjoy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior