Sale at Sierra Expeditions

FlyingWen

Explorer
Well its, that time of year again (taxes). To help ease the pain of filing we are offering Expo members 8% off any purchase at Sierra Expeditions through 17 MAR.

To get your 8% off simply use Coupon Code: tax08 while checking out and the discount will show on final checkout screen.

Thanks!

FlyingWen

Explorer
blupaddler said:
Yipee!

Does this include the SPOT?

This includes EVERYTHING!!!

SPOT is, of course, included...

FYI: The SmittyBilt GEAR seat covers are backordered until April 7th, but pre-orders are being accepted to secure your seat cover

Clark White

Explorer
Just ordered the GEAR seat covers! How longs the waiting list for those, and am I in for the Apr 7 shipment?

Clark

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Clark White said:
Just ordered the GEAR seat covers! How longs the waiting list for those, and am I in for the Apr 7 shipment?

Clark

Yes you should make it on that order! :av-7:

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
hmmm....im going shopping when I get home. Been meaning to order a few things anyway....

Thanks, James

stick

Adventurer
Dang, you guys are fast. I ordered 4 hours ago and I just got an email that the package was shipped :26_7_2:

vcsnover

Adventurer
Here's to hoping my seat covers will be with the April 7th shipment too... great discount though.. thanks Sierra Expeditions! I had my eye on them for a few weeks and your discount was all I needed to pull the trigger!:pROFSheriffHL:

vengeful

Explorer
Argh! You guys are terrible! Squeezing us for all we're worth!

I am, however, a loyal SE customer. Just waiting for a somewhat decent day to apply my SE Stickers to my Pathy!

*Goes and looks to see what's new*

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
stick said:
Dang, you guys are fast. I ordered 4 hours ago and I just got an email that the package was shipped :26_7_2:

Thanks! We do our best... theres nothing worse than waiting for the packages to arrive and if we can speed that process up we will.

vcsnover said:
Here's to hoping my seat covers will be with the April 7th shipment too... great discount though.. thanks Sierra Expeditions! I had my eye on them for a few weeks and your discount was all I needed to pull the trigger!:pROFSheriffHL:

I am hoping so, we are awaiting word from Smittybilt at this point.

vengeful said:
Argh! You guys are terrible! Squeezing us for all we're worth!

I am, however, a loyal SE customer. Just waiting for a somewhat decent day to apply my SE Stickers to my Pathy!

*Goes and looks to see what's new*

We are working on some new stickers, by request... Unfortunately the sticker guy hasn't gotten our proof back to us yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz