safety seal multi person purchase

timmer2008

Adventurer
processing checks today

as stated before any bad checks will be forwarded to the Clark County NV bad check division.

thank you and have a great day

timmer2008

Adventurer
due to shipping costs beyond my control ( shipping from N. Shore Labs to me for 48 kits is $102.00 ) I have only two alternatives.

1. refund everyones money (which basically costs me stamps and envelopes about $25.00)

or

2. resend my offer to refund any shipping overages except for those who opt to pick up their kits directly.

since the first option isnt really an option as I am sure there are many which still agree that $30.25 a kit is still a great dea.l I have decided to go with option-2

this option will very likely cost me around $50 bucks.

on the up side:
1. I have procured a special thank you on behalf of BB4WA for everyone who participated in this multi person bulk purchase. This will be included with your shipment.

2. the spares kit which was going to cost us $1 a peice will be free of charge. (spares kit includes an auto insertion needed extra set screws and an allen wench)

XJINTX

Explorer
OK, this dumb senior citizen is now confused :oops:

I want the kit... I'm willing to pay more for extra shipping that was out of your control.

Being in Texas I can't pick up locally so...

How much more do I / we owe you and do I just send to the same address?

lindy

Observer
I still want the kit as well.Please let me know how much more i owe you if it's still possible.
Thanks

o84runner

Observer
Lost !

I too being of limited understanding on this one, do I owe more $ (no problem) if so or do you have more $ than first thought, again no problem .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles