safety seal multi person purchase

timmer2008

Adventurer
the 1st dozen kits will go out tomorrow AM

all the hand delivered kits have been ah hand delivered.

those of you who sent in the extra 2.12 will go out tomorrow and will include some extra stuff inside the kit itself.

If anyone wants their money back let me know.

JPK

Explorer
Just caught up with this thread. Sorry you were short...

My 2x $2.12 will go out tomorrow.

JPK

timmer2008

Adventurer
Thanks Id appreciate that.

so anyway basically Im eating like $4.00 for every 1 kit order that has to be shipped. so like $100 there plus a few bucks here and there. so im probably paying like $68 bucks for doing this thing given that the multi kit orders paid and some folks sent me the 2.12 and I hand delivered some kits that paid for shipping.

My bad for underestimating the shipping costs

those of you who purchased multiple kits should be close if not contributing some to the over all good..

since the shipping is running like $8 for the outbound. rather than the expected $5 and we still had to pay safety seal $2.12 each to ship. and they did cut the price per kit by $1.00. so that saved us some

the up side is we made a bit on the DVD group buy round 1 like about $60

so I would appreciate it if you haven done the DVD set you please do so.

so basically I took in --$1452.33
we paid Nshore lab ---($1266.00)
so that leaves --------$ 186.33 for shipping out
13 kits sent today ----($ 103.61 ) or $7.97 ea
that leaves -----------$ 82.72
12 1 Kit orders left ----($ 96.00)
5 multi kit order -------($ 55.00) I figure $11 ea
SO I figure like --------($ 68.00) bucks right now

Last edited:

Antichrist

Expedition Leader
I have no problem with sending you a check for a little more if the shipping was a bit off, but I guess I was dense, I dunno, but I could never figure out what the amounts were for and for what qty kits.
So are you short $2.12 per kit, or $3 per kit? Or some other amount per kit?

I think you're saying you need an additional $2.12 per kit. Correct?

timmer2008

Adventurer
I have no problem with sending you a check for a little more if the shipping was a bit off, but I guess I was dense, I dunno, but I could never figure out what the amounts were for and for what qty kits.
So are you short $2.12 per kit, or $3 per kit? Or some other amount per kit?

I think you're saying you need an additional $2.12 per kit. Correct?

yeah tom that would help

timmer2008

Adventurer
safety seal tire repair video

Bill drills a hole in his spare to demonstrate how easy it is to effect a field fix on a tire with the safety seal kit.

FYI you can also field fix the tire while it is still on the vehicle in many cases

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_5GmVCCTn8"]YouTube - Safety Seal Tire Repair[/ame]

here is the official safety seal video utilizing the kit and the inner tire liquid patch

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f4hsQ_I7uU"]YouTube - VTS 02 0[/ame]

timmer2008

Adventurer
OK it seems I have a few leftover gifts and since I didnt count them before I started placing them in the kits Im not sure if I left some out or safety seal sent me more than the shipping list said they did

sooooo When you guys get your kits, please check them for a combo/screwdriver and core removal tool from safety seal AND a special thank you from BB4WA.

I have a pretty good idea of which kits might not have gotten them so if you didnt get one Please PM me and I will see that they get shipped out.

remember they are one per participant although some of you guys who ordered multiple kits may get an extra one thrown in.

and for the guy who bought 4 Kits I have some extra stuff for you too because you are the only guy who actually sent more than enough to ship his order.

Josh

Adventurer
A check for $2.50 is in the mail.

This is a real service Tim has graciously provided us. A lot of his personal time and trouble has obviously gone in. He seems happy to be doing this for us but he shouldn't have to come out PAYING out of his pocket to do us this favor.

Everyone should cough up a few bucks for Tim here. In fact, send a little more than your share to cover for the guys with no conscience or the guys who simply didn't get the word.

If you appreciate deals like this coming available to us, like I do, then make it a rewarding experience for guys like Tim who take the initiative and do the heavy lifting.

Edit: My "extra" check went out today--

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke