Safe for LR3

krick3tt

Adventurer
Does any company make a drop in safe for the LR3? The space in the console that holds the little cooler would be the place. I don't have a need for the cooler and just use the space for storage of snacks and such.

I've looked around for a drop in years ago and then decided "NO", nobody makes one for the center console for the LR3......stateside! Maybe our friends in SA and Aus have something because they have some great kit down there for Disco 3/4.

On that note, Smittybuilt, Gunsafe, and "I can't remember the other" make a small one that I believe could fit under one of the rear seats. Jeep and Yota sites are good for searches for that kind of thing. Depends on your size requirements but I do not think anyone makes one that will drop into the console without significant modification to your console.

krick3tt

Adventurer
Thanks. Hard for me to believe that as many LR are out there no one makes such a thing. LR forum has no response either. My rear seat space is taken with other things. Besides that is too far away from driver/passenger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior