Sack Stove and Sack Stove Jr...new to market!

axlesandantennas

Approved Vendor
Hey everyone! I'm pretty excited to announce these two little stoves. I'll link to the website a little lower along with some pics.

Anyway, been working with a local fab shop here in Powell, TN for some products, one of which is these stoves.

I wanted to come up with something that would allow for multiple uses. The way we designed the Sack Stoves was to not only use charcoal and wood, but just about anything that would sit on the grate for burning.

You can also take off the grate and front plate so that either can be used as a wind brake for a single burner stove like the Coleman 533.

These are made of 14 ga steel and are CNC Plasma cut. The Sack Stove is 12 inches tall and 9.25 inches wide at the tabs and weighs 8 lbs 11 oz.. The Jr. is 9 inches tall and 7 inches wide and weighs in at 4 lbs 11 oz. The weight does include the hand sewn waxed canvas sack.

Each Sack Stove collapses down to just a hair under 1/2 inch.

Anyway, here is the link and some pics. Hope you all enjoy!

Link to Axles And Antennas

axlesandantennas

Approved Vendor
Alternate to the hibachi i bet it radiates heat nicely
They both do! What I have found best is to start with charcoal to get a nice even heat. Then, if you want a good searing action, add some wood strips. About 1 x1 inch around 6 inches long. This kicks up the heat if you need to.

Here is a instagram video of me using the Sack Stove prototype

frans

Adventurer
Is there a tray to hold the ashes so I can use it in areas with 'no open fires' rules?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles