S250 commo shelter camper conversion

kaiser715

Finally time for this to go...

Military S250 commo shelter converted to a camper. No trailer (I used on a flatbed and haul Jeep behind it).

Easy to load and unload using winch on trailer, or your rig's winch and a pulley block. Just like launching a boat.

Will include porta-potty, a/c-heatpump, small (7" or so) LCD tv, 2-step loading ladder, 30amp power cord,etc. Will also throw in spare RV window just in case you bust that one. short ladder for trailer side (2 steps). Also comforter for bunk (matches curtain, make the wife happy. Also have a separate shower tent for the portapotty (we just used it inside the camper, until we added an 80lb dog to the mix).

Located in Sanford, NC.

$2850

(not allowed to post links to pics since I just registered.....search "sanlee" on this forum and you will see where some links were made to my build page)

kaiser715

BTT....offers?

bunk.jpg

bunkopen.jpg

shelves.jpg

ac.jpg

truckcamper.jpg

kaiser715

Someone asked what kind of work it needed.

Not much, pretty well ready to hit the road with it.

2 of the florescent blubs are not coming on, need starter or bulb.
Never stained the oak (solid trim and veneer plywood)...that's been on my "get to it someday list".

kaiser715

Here is a pic of it being used as intended....mounted on my flatbed trailer with one of my Jeeps loaded behind it.

DSC_7363-L.jpg

kaiser715

It sure is!

Been busy building a house and moving, so haven't pushed it. It's just been sitting, waiting. Will send PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94