Running the TAT in a 4x4

Wilbah

Adventurer
It's interesting in the main page of the TAT they specifically reference running it in a 4x4. I've seen some of the comments from ADV motorcycle riders which is fine, but clearly the trail has been planned for some 4x4 use. Would be a cool trip for sure.

Jeff@QuadShop

Explorer
It's interesting in the main page of the TAT they specifically reference running it in a 4x4. I've seen some of the comments from ADV motorcycle riders which is fine, but clearly the trail has been planned for some 4x4 use. Would be a cool trip for sure.

Yes, it can and has been done in 4x4's.

Wilbah

Adventurer
Yes, it can and has been done in 4x4's.

Right....I knew significant parts could. My comments were more relating to those who saw some.....um "comments" toward the use of a 4x4 on the trail. It's such a great trip I hate seeing any "outdoor adventurers" kept from having a great experience. Definitely one I would enjoy taking. Bike riders should be more accomadating IMO, they get to enjoy enough of the roads built for full vehicles. But I'm not trying to pick a fight with them either. :)

Jeff@QuadShop

Explorer
Right....I knew significant parts could. My comments were more relating to those who saw some.....um "comments" toward the use of a 4x4 on the trail. It's such a great trip I hate seeing any "outdoor adventurers" kept from having a great experience. Definitely one I would enjoy taking. Bike riders should be more accomadating IMO, they get to enjoy enough of the roads built for full vehicles. But I'm not trying to pick a fight with them either. :)

Oh ok, I haven't seen those negative comments. I know Sam the creator of the TAT, he welcomes 4x4's. Personally I love both 2 and 4 wheel adventures!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz