Rumpl blanket

MiamiC70

Thinking of getting a Rumpl blanket for camping and travel. Are they worth it? I can see they are cleverly designed with attractive designs but is it worth the bucks and will it keep[ me warm sleeping ? Ordering sight unseen is sometimes a bit tricky.
Or you can buy 2 of these for less than one Hipster / Overlander branded Rumpl?

krick3tt

Adventurer
Went to REI today with my 20% off coupon and purchased a Rumpl blanket. REI has a 1 year return policy so if it turns out this thing is a dud I can take it back, as long as there is no damage to it. Road trip coming up soon, prefer to get my kit filled out long before the last min. Thanks for everyone's input, it helps to hear from people on the forum.

Smitty619

Keep an eye out at your local Costco for the down throw blankets that they have occasionally. It was 2 for $40 a few years ago.
Hammock campers use them a lot and mod them.

crazycuz2k

I‘ve been using a rumpl down blanket as my home comforter for the last 5 years, and I take it everywhere I go. I prefer light blankets

Reactions: WVI

1000arms

I‘ve been using a rumpl down blanket as my home comforter for the last 5 years, and I take it everywhere I go. I prefer light blankets
:unsure: ...

... :cool:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Keep an eye out at your local Costco for the down throw blankets that they have occasionally. It was 2 for $40 a few years ago.
Hammock campers use them a lot and mod them.

The best. I always carry one while moto-camping to supplement whatever sleeping bag I have because, you never seem to have the right bag, at the right time, in the right season.......

1D2BFCAD-50F6-4559-963A-B0D01DFFF392.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94