Ruger Trailers Denver

coop74

Old Camping Dude
Funny, but folks were saying the same thing when Sierra trailers entered the market: "get a welder and build it yourself, too much, etc". How is your welder going to form that sheet metal box, lid, tailgate, etc? Have you looked at the price of steel lately?

His price of $3500 is a steal now and it will only go up.

Ace

What I always want to tell those guys is get you a loom, weave your own cloth and make your clothes for cheap...

Kyle Renzelman

Picked up my new Ruger Trailer over the weekend and couldn't be happier. Build quality is amazing. Steve was absolutely awesome to work with. Now I just need some time and decent weather to get out and put it to good use.

15956231865_841e779a41.jpg

15955589332_64b652a6db.jpg

lost-adventurer

Lost and loving it...
Shocks on a Ruger Trailer?

Has anyone added shocks to their Ruger trailer or another trailer? I'm trying to reduce the 'bounce'. My trailer tires are 20 psi but the recoil on the trailer is a bit much. The axle has been flipped to accommodate a 33" tire. If you've read my earlier posts I've flipped my Ruger once and don't want to repeat it.

Trailerguy

SHOCKS NOT A PROBLEM

Shocks can be added no problem. However, may not cure "your" particular problem. Trailer has been retrofitted. Flipping axle altered the center of gravity. Addition of 100 +/- lbs. spare tire and tire carrier changes tongue weight ratio. Lengthened tongue changed axle centerline. Call ED at Ruger Trailers, 303-947-2664. He can give you all the data you need on shocks, fabrication, install.

Last edited:

mac_jkr4d

yankee boy basin

Some Pictures from yankee boy basin.

Attachments

• 085-DSC_0236 (640x424).jpg
    085-DSC_0236 (640x424).jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 194-DSC_0345 (640x424).jpg
    194-DSC_0345 (640x424).jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 224-DSC_0375 (640x424).jpg
    224-DSC_0375 (640x424).jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 57

hthdww

Ruger Trailer Build

I have just finalized my trailer order with Steve. He has been very helpful. Settled on Ruger because of my trips with t-Rey and I have admired his setup. The Ruger is very solid. I hope to share pics soon. Steve has already started. Can't wait for completion and for the first excursion. :sombrero:

Overland Hadley

on a journey
I have just finalized my trailer order with Steve. He has been very helpful. Settled on Ruger because of my trips with t-Rey and I have admired his setup. The Ruger is very solid. I hope to share pics soon. Steve has already started. Can't wait for completion and for the first excursion. :sombrero:

Congrats! Be sure to share some photos and your thoughts on your trailer when you get it.

hthdww

Ruger trailer build

image.jpgimage.jpg
My partner in crime will be happy with the trailer because that means more room in the FJ for him.:bike_rider:

hthdww

Ruger Trailer Build

Steve sent me some pics. It is getting closer. T-Rey if I can swing it, I'm in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 54

Forum statistics

Threads