rubbermaid action packer

Kevin108

Explorer
Don't forget Walmart's "Ship to Store" option. That's often the only way I can get my local store to have something they supposedly carry that I actually need. They love empty shelves for some reason.

Ducky's Dad

Explorer
They also let me use a $10 coupon for this purchase but I had to talk to a customer service rep. to apply it to my on line order.
I had to do the same thing to use a coupon for an online order to get some stuff that was not available in any HD store within 100 miles of me. HD seems a bit confused in their marketing strategy. On the one hand, store personnel tell me that the company wants customers to move more to online ordering (reduces store SKUs, inventory, square footage, staffing, etc.), but on the other hand they keep sending me coupons that they only want me to use in the store.

jwiereng

I have found these at the home depot. I like them more than the actionpackers, which I also have used. These are waterproof. 4410 cu. inch

c29891eb-3c1f-4f6e-9e80-47f9c2a52831_400.jpg

SnoViking

Adventurer
I ended up getting my last two at Staples. I found an online coupon for 20% off and my local shop had them in stock.

Flyer69

Observer
I have a bunch of these Sterilite Industrial totes, and I'm very impressed with them. Even the holes for padlocks have a lip on the lid that goes into the hole on the tub so water doesn't get in. I've left them out in a hard rain overnight and they did not leak at all. I don't know how they would fare strapped to the roof at 70mph, but they'd be fine in a truck bed. Not as thick or sturdy as Pelican cases and the like, but I've sat on them and they hold me just fine (I'm 6 '0", 200#). I like how they are pretty square vs tapered, and they stack well too.

Best of all, they're cheap... $10 and $13!

http://m.target.com/s?searchTerm=st...category=0|All|matchallpartial|all categories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles