Rubber floor for Express Van

DRLexpress

Observer
I wish you could find them. I have phoned Weather Tech and others and don't found anything. I have a 2004 Express 2500 but it would be the same. Replacement from Chevy was like $800. I would also go with ones for each side but the above phone calls just wanted to sell me universal, cut to fit ones.
Kind of goes against Weather Tech's "laser measured" and fit marketing.

Doug

Scotty D

I would love to find a front carpet kit but no one is willing to make one for some reason. I do not understand , the same patern has been used for way over a decade and they are still making the van.
What gives?

whith

Some doghouse consoles have storage compartments with a door that opens and some have permanently open compartments.

Ride1st

I hate to disappoint but the lloyd mats aren't that great. They certainly aren't custom cut to fit the Express van like advertised. I can take a picture tomorrow if you want to actually see how they fit. I needed to custom cut mine to fit around the dog house.

whith

Bummer, yea it’d be nice to see what they look like to get an idea if they are better than the hacked up Weathertechs I’m using.

Ride1st

Bummer, yea it’d be nice to see what they look like to get an idea if they are better than the hacked up Weathertechs I’m using.

They are better than nothing but not near as nice as the Husky mats in my wife’s Subaru Outback
798e1c9bc18217f46d3b4734ea767ae9.jpg
a9e83de0e58ed1e9e1fdb68a0d014183.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goin camping

Explorer
They are better than nothing but not near as nice as the Husky mats in my wife’s Subaru Outback
798e1c9bc18217f46d3b4734ea767ae9.jpg
a9e83de0e58ed1e9e1fdb68a0d014183.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I am actually looking for is the black rubber factory floor mat in the first picture under the floor mat.

Scotty D

Wow , thanks for the photo.
Those are of no use to me, I also need the full mat as mine is worn out and needs full replacement.
Sure is an ambiguous listing especially with no photos.

goin camping

Explorer
The factory vinyl full size floor covering for express vans ia available at your local Chevy dealer. That is the big black factory floor covering.

Part # is 25919194 and that part number covers several yeas including 2003.

Price is $377.00

Hopefully someone with better google **** than I can find it at a discount parts supplier and post that info here.

DRLexpress

Observer
Yes your right. I forgot it was the carpet version that was like $800. I think maybe I blacked out when I heard that and did not hear the rest.:)

Doug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles