Sold: Tepui Ruggedized Autana 4 XL Roof Top Tent w/Annex $1800 - Boulder, CO

velosurreal

Purchased in March 2018 and used fewer than ten nights atop our Smittybilt Scout trailer. Stored inside our garage when not in use. We loved sleeping in this tent; the thick walls make it cozy, the ample windows create ventilation and greati views. The annex is a great place to stand up and change clothes, or put a couple more campers. Between the king size mattress up top, and the roomy annex this is the ulitmate family RTT.

Photos of this awesome setup in action! I opened it up to inspected it a few weeks ago - still looks new inside and everything in excellent working conditionn - didn't grab any interior photos before I sold the trailer though - doh. It's in my garage now and can take more photos on request, or come by to look at it. Note is the "Ruggedized" version so it works well in four seasons. Tepui lists it as weighing 240lbs w/ annex. On my bathroom scale, tent alone is 195lbs and annex, plus rods and pegs is about 35lbs.

Includes two, orange boot bags purchased seperately (essential, IMO!)

This tent retails new for $3050. I got on sale and paid $2360. I'm asking $1800 but would love to reclaim some space in the garage, so make an offer if you can pick up it soon. (Note you'll need a vehicle capable of transporting). Quite the deal!

Also have the "matching" Tepui awning. Paid $300 asking $150 or make an offer for both together. Also excellent condition, as seen in photos here
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hJaAF8Zf4ZbQRCVA9

Highlights of tent below, but more detail can be found at https://tepui.com/products/ruggedized-series-autana-4

The Ruggedized™ Autana 4 is the toughest roof top tent on the market. It is perfect for 4x4 trailers and tough off-road rigs. The Autana 4 has the largest interior space and annex area of all of our tents.

- Two built-in screened SKY panels which allow for a great view of the stars and surrounding trees when the rainfly is removed
- Diamond Plate Base
- 360g Dual Stitched Fabric (40% heavier than standard models)
- Anti-condensation mat (1/2") under the mattress
- Fully wrapped 3/4" heavy duty internal frame
- Heavy duty 3-bolt hinges and welded aluminum base construction
- Extra-large internal pockets, gear anchor points, & bedding Straps
- Fully enclosed annex featuring the same heavy duty material used for the tent canvas.
- Size (Closed) 72" x 48" x 12" (W x L x H)
- Size (Open) 72" x 122" x 52" (W x L x H)
- Sleeping Footprint 72" x 96" (WxL)
- Weight 240 lbs
- Ladder Construction 8ft-6in Telescoping

MVIMG_20180908_182214.jpg

velosurreal

Still available. Bumping this back up as people start planning summer trips. I'm asking $1800 but would don't want to have to move it again so make an offer if you can pick up it soon.

velosurreal

Lowering asking price to $1550. Great price for a spacious, 4 season RTT with very few miles on. Ready for local Boulder, CO) pick up.

bradger1

Hi, tweeted at you on twitter as EP wasn't allowing me to post. Have 1200 stimulus $ to offer for your Tepui. Can pick up sunday.
Thanks for consideration, Brad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles