Rtt cover repair around Denver

kifaru

Observer
Does anyone have any recommendations for a place around Denver that does tent repair. I need to replace the zipper on our camping lab rtt cover. I wrested it but the zipper won.

Thanks

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mph

Expedition Leader
Do you have a boat dealer who does boat covers? Might be place to go...We have one here in SLC if you ever get this way. Sugarhouse Tents and Awning

Clymber

Adventurer
There is a place in Boulder that does ripstop repairs, not sure of the name but its near the Rock and resole shop
If i pass it will get the name and let you know

nuclearlemon

Adventurer
rei is anti ohv so i avoid them. a couple of guys i know have had softtops repaired at stitchlines in englewood across from a & a exhaust shop on broadway and, once when phyllis at stitchlines was backed up, she sent a guy about a block down broadway (he couldn't remember the name) and it was good too.

colodak

Adventurer
Paul's Custom Canvas on 69th and Washington, Autoweave on 64th, or Mr. Sid's Upholstry on 104th, behind where the Suzuki car dealership used to be.

funkymonkey1111

rei is anti ohv so i avoid them. a couple of guys i know have had softtops repaired at stitchlines in englewood across from a & a exhaust shop on broadway and, once when phyllis at stitchlines was backed up, she sent a guy about a block down broadway (he couldn't remember the name) and it was good too.

anti OHV?

kifaru

Observer
Paul's Custom Canvas on 69th and Washington, Autoweave on 64th, or Mr. Sid's Upholstry on 104th, behind where the Suzuki car dealership used to be.

Thanks for the info. I'll give Mr Sid's a call. They are in my area..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94