RRT and sup board rack

who is running any of the fiberglass shell rrt with a rack to hold sup boards etc> Or is anyone doing this what have yo tried that you liked post some pictures.

NatersXJ6

Explorer
Not me, but saw lots of these in Hawaii (Maui) on my last visit. Tents offset to one side, boards standing on edge along the other side.

powell1

Everyone has the right to make their own choice in everything so if he wants to surf on roc paddle board than it's ok. Many people like classic surfing and some like sup surfing on the paddle board. I often go for surfing on Surfrider Beach by car. And every time I put paddle boards on the car they often fell off the car during the trip, until I bought a new rack on one site. I used to surf on the electric paddle board but then I switched to the classical paddle one and I think it's much better and easier. I'm more stable on the board when I'm on the water. I found a site, there are a lot of different boards and other accessories for surfing.

Last edited:
I’m 67 I been surfing since 1964 I also used to race dirt bike. Snow ski and board and mtn bike. So I have a few old wounds. Can just pop up to my feet. So I figured if I could take off standing up I could still surf. Yup it works pretty good. And still a whole hell of a lot of fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles