Round LED Lights?

Bravo30

i have a 2015 G550 and im looking to add some lights to the front bumper but i dont want your typical LED light bar. im looking for 2 large, powerful round led lights that i could mount in the center of the bull bar. I dont like the looks of the round light case packed with led's. the lights need somewhat match the existing headlights in style. any recommendations?

vartz04

Adventurer
Ill vouch for the Baja Designs squadron sports. It’s like daylight in front of my truck with the driving cornering combo lenses. I have a Canyon and they sell a kit that replaces the factory fog lights so they are mounted pretty low. Game changer for the back roads I have to commute on early in the AM

Longevity I don’t know about yet as I just put them in last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lugueto

Adventurer
If price is no object, you've got a BUNCH of options. If you don't like a round case packed with 32 LED's, your options are greatly reduced.

Apparently, Baja Designs are the top name right now in LED lighting. Haven't tried them myself, but I haven't seen or head anything other than stellar from them.

If you want a single reflector or similar LED light, then I think you should be looking at Vision X Light Cannons, IPF, Hella 4000 LED's, KC Hilites.

You should find a good option in one of those. Love the G wagon by the way.

Bravo30

If price is no object, you've got a BUNCH of options. If you don't like a round case packed with 32 LED's, your options are greatly reduced.

i just dont think LED's and especially LED light bars look good on a G. kind of like putting an led light bar on a 79 Bronco. it just looks stupid.

Bravo30

I think a LED light bar would look good on top of the bumper just below the lower cross bar on the brush guard. it would tie right in with the LED blinkers

i agree with that. i was mainly talking about the larger led bars on the roof. you could almost ''hide'' a 18'' bar on the bumper with the 2 round lights above drawing all of the attention. that would look nice!

Big Ern

Another vote for Baja Designs. Great stuff. I am running squadron sports, S2 (for back up lights), and XL 80’s on my a pillars. Couldn’t be happier. Light output is crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles