Round 3 - Trasharoo Group Buy with ExPo Logo - July 4th Sale!

Matt

Adventurer
I ordered a green bag with black logo and my tracking e mail said its a tan bag.
If its the wrong color who should I contact about getting the correct one??

hesterj

Adventurer
Got both of mine today. One is headed to Colorado on a muzzleloader bear hunt on the back of my Jeep. The other will be headed to Alaska as a gift.
Thank you for the opportunity to pick these up at a great price. It certainly did come in handy!!

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Got both of mine today. One is headed to Colorado on a muzzleloader bear hunt on the back of my Jeep. The other will be headed to Alaska as a gift.
Thank you for the opportunity to pick these up at a great price. It certainly did come in handy!!

Awesome!

Love seeing pics of them on everyone's rigs, so post up pics on your first trips if you want!

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Sending you a PM. I just took my trasharoo down 28 miles on the new river through class 4 rapids and multiple down pours of rain. We had that thing packed full of firewood and it was bone dry every night. I'll PM for a black one if it's still available.
7e6ery2y.jpg
6u2unu4y.jpg
demaqe5a.jpg

Edit: Same thing this past weekend in Ocala.
5asebyru.jpg

Last edited:

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Sending you a PM. I just took my trasharoo down 28 miles on the new river through class 4 rapids and multiple down pours of rain. We had that thing packed full of firewood and it was bone dry every night. I'll PM for a black one if it's still available.
7e6ery2y.jpg
6u2unu4y.jpg
demaqe5a.jpg

Nice! Yes I need two more black bags with logo orders.

rubicon91

Explorer
Gotta say I love when I get an email from UPS that says your package has been delivered. Guess Brown Santa brought my package 1 day earlier than expected. Thank you again for setting this up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz