Round 3 - Trasharoo Group Buy with ExPo Logo - July 4th Sale!

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Updated the list.

I got an email from Dave that he is out of stock on Black bags due to a large vendor order. It will be 2.5 months before Black is back in stock. So this group buy will only include Green or Tan bags. I've given the two people that have already ordered Black the option to change color, wait or cancel. Dave and I apologize if you were planning to order a Black bag.

NC06LJ

Adventurer
Updated the list.

I got an email from Dave that he is out of stock on Black bags due to a large vendor order. It will be 2.5 months before Black is back in stock. So this group buy will only include Green or Tan bags. I've given the two people that have already ordered Black the option to change color, wait or cancel. Dave and I apologize if you were planning to order a Black bag.

Charlie, you've got me listed up top for a black with white logo. I can go to tan with black logo if the delay on black bags still applies.... Let me know, thanks!!

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Charlie, you've got me listed up top for a black with white logo. I can go to tan with black logo if the delay on black bags still applies.... Let me know, thanks!!
Thanks. I have changed your order to Tan w/black logo. Sorry for the inconvenience.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Please include all of the requested info in the message portion of your paypal payment. When I receive a payment with no info and then a PM it takes 3-4 more clicks/steps for me to find/match your info. Not trying to be difficult, this just makes it easier for me so mistakes are not made. Thanks!

Ordering Info
Include in the message portion of your payment
- Expo username
- Full Name and Shipping Address
- Please indicate if the shipping address is Residential or Business
- Trasharoo Color and Quantity
- Logo Color or Indicate NO logo
- Email Address - Tracking info will be sent to email address provided

Last edited:

weva09con

Observer
By chance does anyone know if these will work with an AEV tire carrier and fuel caddy on a JK? If so I am down for one. Thanks in advance.

fireball

Explorer
Does anyone know how to use the anti-sag strap? I have to mount mine pretty high up on the tire so that it doesn't sag or rotate down under the tire. This makes the opening a little bit smaller and harder to get into.
8uru3u9u.jpg

cwadej

just a guy
I've been looking for an excuse to get one. May as well do it now.

paypal inbound

edit becasue i cant speel

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94