Rough Country Lights?

04Ram2500Hemi

Observer
So I’m looking at adding some Rough Country Lights to the opening of the bumper on my Raptor (see specific ones below), and my favorite accessory shop is recommending Rough Country. They look like good lights for the money, but I’d thought I’d see if anybody can offer any imput?

The plan is two of the 3” Wide Angle OSRAM LED’s and one Black Series in each opening.

OSRAM’S: https://www.roughcountry.com/3-inch-led-wide-angle-lights-70904.html

Black Series: https://www.roughcountry.com/2-inch-led-square-lights-70903blkdrl.html

Jacobm

I don't have any experience with RC lights myself but I'm also interested in hearing what experiences others have had. I'd imagine the warranty and service would be a bit better with them but I suspect the quality isn't too much more than Amazon/ebay China lights.

grantfurness

I have a Rough Country led light bar on my pickup and it’s been great. It came with a good wiring harness, is easy to install and I’ve not had any trouble with it the 4 years I’ve had it.

billiebob

I'vs had a few different brands, honestly price makes no difference the lights on my Jeep today are the cheapest one I could find on Amazon and they are equal the the most expensive ones I've bought in the past.

rnArmy

Adventurer
I've had one of their double-row 12" lights for years mounted using a bracket they sell (or did sell) that mounts the light bracket between the bumper and the roller fairlead. Have been very happy with it, and have had no issues.

Bravo30

I have a RC 40” X5 curved bar on my van an i love it. i bought it off of their scratch/dent ebay store. the guy i spoke with said that everything sold there is basically a return thats been inspected and nothing gets sold that isnt factory fresh. my bar looked 100% off the assembly line.

i also had a pair of X5 cubes under my rear bumper that i lost offroading. i dragged one by just the wire for miles and it still works and just last week my wife washed the van and hit the light switch for the 40” light bar by accident. we ended up going out for about 8 hours with it on the entire time and when we came back it still functions like normal.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles