Rotopax Mounting

tpreston

I just purchased the straps last week and have not used them on a trip yet. But the ratchet seems to hold the mounts in place very well. When you buy the strap and mounts you also have to purchase the roto pax mounts. It is a little pricey but it is the best solution for my stock bumper and tire carrier.
I can try to get some pictures when I have a chance.

LIVEABOARD

Adventurer
HAVE MODIFIED strap type that holds 4 locking rotopax 2ea side mount is powder coated black with all top grade stailess hardware special built works great. never used. even has special black powder coated mounts for holding rack above tire for a storage box or whatever all for jeep jk rear. rotopax mount fully adjustable depending on tire size. will fit all. rack mnt for JK only. would like to sell. a

JKPhoto

HAVE MODIFIED strap type that holds 4 locking rotopax 2ea side mount is powder coated black with all top grade stailess hardware special built works great. never used. even has special black powder coated mounts for holding rack above tire for a storage box or whatever all for jeep jk rear. rotopax mount fully adjustable depending on tire size. will fit all. rack mnt for JK only. would like to sell. a

Can you send me pics of it to bnstearns@gmail.com

BrettDez

Overland Explorer
419916_536979218965_178400280_30617831_1996064778_n.jpg

I got my LOD Rotopax Mounts on today! Awesome. Got everything from Northridge 4x4, they always give me the best customer service I've ever seen in the industry!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier