Roofnest Sparrow EYE Review

brycercampbell

Hey guys, I've been living out of my Sparrow Eye for 2.5mo and done over 15,000 miles in that time. I've spent over 75 nights in there and feel I have come to a pretty decent understanding of the tent and wanted to share my thoughts. The full article can be found at

For a general overview, the tent is incredible. It is comfortable (with some mods), impressively durable, waterproof/snowproof, and pretty light. It can comfortably sleep 1 up to 6ft tall, and 2 if they like eachother. I have zero complaints except the mounting hardware is not super durable. If you have any questions, let me know. Also, I paid for the tent myself - these are genuinely my thoughts, I genuinely love the tent.

6C517417-F21F-44A3-80B4-12BA8B105D28.jpg

brycercampbell

Something I want to include if anyone is reading this in the future, I made one modification to the tent and some routine maintenance. The plastic around the stitching tends to come off over time. I superglue it back on when that happens, could probably fix it many other ways. As for the mod, the tent does really need a bit of extra cushion. I put a foam topper on the top and that took it from camping to literally as comfortable as my bed. 563EF09D-2169-49DB-9493-90BACFE5E355.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles