Roofbag.com--Anybody use one?

JakeH

Adventurer
Why does eXpO make it so damn hard to upload photos--Dumb. Anyway, I have no idea what order these will post in since it's just script on my screen, but the package arrived today, right on time. Nice little box to store it in too! 12"x12" maybe, certainly smaller than a hard shell roof box! It came with everything I ordered, no missing pieces. The fabric is super-thick, like RTT fabric. I decided to do a test fit to see if my wife's goodwill pile would all fit & it sure did, with room to spare--I was skeptical of the size when I was looking at it online, but it's really bigger than it looks. The zippers on this thing are a work of art & it weighs an easy 6 or 8 pounds empty. I can definitely tell I'll be using it for a few years! I immediately imagined those guys that carry big aluminum boxes, tools & spare tires on their roof, this would make a great cover for that kind of stuff to keep it out of the elements. First impressions are good, no doubt it's as durable as a super thick vinyl-coated bag can be!
IMAG1193.jpgIMAG1190.jpgIMAG1191.jpgIMAG1189.jpgIMAG1192.jpg

Last edited:

JakeH

Adventurer
This thing worked like a champ. Collected plenty of bug guts & cost me a mpgs but it's now in permanent use. Love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles