Roninjiro aluminum Nissan D40 camper

roninjiro

Explorer
Thank you! It worked out pretty well actually and was pretty darn comfortable. Just wish I had remade the cabinets…. organization inside was horrible without it. Not too bad for winging it last minute.

Oh yeah, meant to add that I banged it around pretty good on the trails. Held up just fine :)

Last edited:

roninjiro

Explorer
Well guys, We are in the planning stages again. The next camper build will be built to withstand extreme colds/heat.

front.jpg
front quarter.jpg
reartops.jpg
rears.jpg
interior.jpg
interior2.jpg
frontquarter.jpg

Last edited:

roninjiro

Explorer
Thanks guys, for a slide in there is not much you can really do that is outside the box. It used to be where I was trying to be a little original with my layouts, but now I am geared more toward essential needs. They are: <90% hard insulated side, >10% fabric, usability while closed, high wind capable, layout easily changeable, HVAC, Water, Zero high stress points, standalone, etc. My current camper setup is definitely at the moment a "3 season" camper, and the next one will be a "5 season" (1 season of extreme).

jrfromafar

Adventurer
What will you construct it with? And the overhead part - if it doesn't pop up, what's it for? You can't crawl in there!

Btw your flip out tent is awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior