Rollercam straps

Why does it seem that people would rather buy from RollerCam and not Cascade? Cascade offers the exact same rollercam buckle plus the loop straps or just the buckle itself?

Superduty

Adventurer
Why does it seem that people would rather buy from RollerCam and not Cascade? Cascade offers the exact same rollercam buckle plus the loop straps or just the buckle itself?
I was just throwing out an idea that may be another option. I'm not suggesting ppl buy from one or the other. That said. I haven't compared prices recently, but when I bought 10 straps earlier this year they were considerably cheaper from roller cam. Buying experience from roller cam was smooth, just as it was from cascade.

I have one strap from cascade, I don't recall there being any big differences between the two, maybe I'll go back and compare.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Superduty

Adventurer
Biggest difference is Cascade has loop straps with roller cam buckle and Roller Cam does not.
I haven't tried the loop strap. The single strap has worked pretty well. I'm gonna have to get a looped version, seems like you guys like those.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

SportsmanJake

Adventurer
RollerCam.com is offering the single (one piece) strap in 1′,2′,3′,4′,6′,9′,12’15 and 20′.
Cascade is offering the single (one piece) in 1', 2', 3', 4', 6', 8', 10', 12', 15', and 20'.

RollerCam.com is offering the sewn loop (two piece) strap in 4',6', and 9'.
Cascade is offering the sewn loop (two piece) strap in 2' 4', 6', and 8'

Concerning the sewn loop straps which we all love:
RollerCam.com advertises as the above lengths as the long strap and the partner short strap with the rollercam as 10".
My Cascade short ends were 17". The 6' strap was 69" and the 8' strap was 93".

So the longest sewn strap from each:
Rollercam.com: 108" + 10" = 118" or 9'10" (advertised)
Cascade: 92" + 17" = 110" or 9'

Also noteworthy, my 8' 2 piece strap from Cascade had the "8'" embroidered in the strap while the 6' did not.

I love mine from Cascade. I just wish they offered longer lengths. A 12, 16, and 20 would be ideal.
I will place my next order from Rollercam.com and post up some comparison pictures.

All measurements are approximate. The straps mentioned above all have the rollercam buckle and are polypro.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles