Roll-A-Cot

CYi5

Explorer
I have a Roll-A-Cot that I don't need anymore, just taking up space. I slept on it inside my 4runner for 10 nights on a solo road trip. Looks brand new. Includes carrying bag and cot.

Set-up size- 74"x28"x15", Rolled-up size-37"x5"dia (nominal), 250 lb capacity, 10 lbs weight, Color- Royal Blue and aluminum legs.

The aluminum frame is a special high strength marine grade aluminum alloy 6005-T5.

The fabric is a heavy duty 1000 denier polyester mesh that is strong and breathable.

All hardware is grade 5 steel and Camp Time® manufacturers all its products in Spokane Wa.

Price: $50

Would like to try local pickup/meeting first before shipping.

Cot is blue, bag is black. If you want real pictures I can take actual pictures of what I have.

WCA120.gif

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
I have one of these which I use to sleep in the back of my 4 Runner as well and they are super comfy! $50 is a good deal! Bump!

net4n6

Adventurer
CY,
It was nice meeting you today. You have a very nice 4Runner. Thanks for a great, and 99.999% new cot. I was supprised that you used it. It looked brand new just out of the box. I was able to put it together in less than 5 min on the first try. 2nd try 2 min.:wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94