ROCKY MOUNT BICYCLE LOAD BAR MOUNTS FOR SALE

Workhorse

Observer
I have 2 Rocky Mount bike rack mounts for your roof rack or load bars. All mounting hardware included with lock cores (Load bars and rack mount items sold separately-not here). These are in nice condition and have been indoors for the last few years in my garage. I want to find them a new good home.

The newest version of these are $149/each plus $15/ea for lock core ($330 total). I'm asking $200 for both. I prefer local sale (FRONT RANGE COLORADO) but will ship on buyer's dime. Please let me know if you'd like more photos or have questions.

Thank you for your interest.

Attachments

• IMG_5421.JPG
    IMG_5421.JPG
    207.7 KB · Views: 536
  • IMG_5423.JPG
    IMG_5423.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_5425.JPG
    IMG_5425.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 505
  • IMG_5424.JPG
    IMG_5424.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 488

Workhorse

Observer
Someone please make me an offer for them. I still can't believe that nobody wants these. Is my price too high? Are Rocky Mounts garbage gear or what?

I don't want to pitch them into the recycle bin but I am getting closer to doing just that. I am sick of tripping over them in my garage. Someone make me an offer.

HFDesignworks

I'm a cyclist and I live in Colorado. It's a good deal for those and nothing wrong with Rocky Mounts. I sold a Thule rack last year on Facebook Marketplace without an issue. You may want to try that avenue.

samthomp85

Someone please make me an offer for them. I still can't believe that nobody wants these. Is my price too high? Are Rocky Mounts garbage gear or what?
I
I don't want to pitch them into the recycle bin but I am getting closer to doing just that. I am sick of tripping over them in my garage. Someone make me an offer.
Ii

I would gladly pay for shipping on them if you are looking to part ways with them? what is the hub mount size on the fork Clamp?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94