Rockin' it...

Mundo4x4Casa

West slope, N. Ser. Nev.
Looks like it will lay over to the right into that big rock once the rear axle drops over the rock the Driver's front is currently on, unless there is something i don't see. How would i know? Only rolled this one 12 times. Helldorado Canyon, Moab 1997:

This would have been no. 13 if it hadn't been for the 4 huge guys holding the end of my tow strap. Little Sluice, Rubicon 1998: yes I made it through.

jefe

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Your truck looks awesome Olly. Post more pics when you can. Looks like some crazy wheeling Mundo. You guys are into the hardcore stuff. Cheers, Chilli... ?

olly hondro

mad scientist
Looks like it will lay over to the right into that big rock once the rear axle drops over the rock the Driver's front is currently on, unless there is something i don't see. How would i know? Only rolled this one 12 times. Helldorado Canyon, Moab 1997:

This would have been no. 13 if it hadn't been for the 4 huge guys holding the end of my tow strap. Little Sluice, Rubicon 1998: yes I made it through.

jefe
No, it did not lay over. The heavy ****** Meritors down low work well. Referring to your bottom-most pic, this truck pushes those loose 3 to 4 foot boulders out of the way.517479

Last edited:

olly hondro

mad scientist
Tomorrow begins a long weekend of disassembly: the bed comes off (~2400 lbs), then fuel tank + air tanks+ batteries get relocated to between the frame rails. The new bed to be fabbed will be copied from a Euro truck, you can see how the roll cage is integrated, shown here:

Last edited:

Dances with Wolves

aka jk240sx
Hardcore! In your last pic, it looks like the front axle was butt up against those rocks. how did you get over? steer right or just power over? I can't wait for pics of the new bed fab!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles