Rock Auto Discount Sale

PacS14

Adventurer
How do you get it to show the list of wholesale items only? Do you have to create an account to do that? I'm asking because I'm trying to find parts for other vehicles but I can't get a list like the one you posted. Thanks in advance!

PacS14

Adventurer
Tried this and got the proposition 65 warning on 95% of the stuff saying it couldn't be shipped to California.
You need to move back to the United States of Texas... Lol jk that sucks man I love visiting Cali, but damn the govt just looks for ways to mess with freedoms. If you know someone from out of state have them shipped to them and then to you if there's still some savings involved.

Swift_45a

Observer
Tried this and got the proposition 65 warning on 95% of the stuff saying it couldn't be shipped to California.

Odd, I didn't know they couldn't ship it; I saw this warning every where when I was back home, how did those products get in? I mean, particle board has that warning and is everywhere at Lowes/Home Depot.

Anyhow, my shipment came in this week, loosk to be in order; it looks to be old stock stuff, but that's fine for my purposes as it will be replacing stuff with 170k that managed to survive that crazy pass on I70. I got a trans breather tube to see if I can retrofit it on the front diff, because if not then I will likely have to get crazy with AN fittings as the part no longer exists and their aren't any Monteros in the Junkyard near me (and is probably just old/beat up as my old one was) to swipe one off.

Motovet45

Odd, I didn't know they couldn't ship it; I saw this warning every where when I was back home, how did those products get in? I mean, particle board has that warning and is everywhere at Lowes/Home Depot.

Anyhow, my shipment came in this week, loosk to be in order; it looks to be old stock stuff, but that's fine for my purposes as it will be replacing stuff with 170k that managed to survive that crazy pass on I70. I got a trans breather tube to see if I can retrofit it on the front diff, because if not then I will likely have to get crazy with AN fittings as the part no longer exists and their aren't any Monteros in the Junkyard near me (and is probably just old/beat up as my old one was) to swipe one off.
I think the reason they wouldn’t ship is because they are not labeled with the warning, I’m not positive but I think as long as it’s got the warnings it can be shipped/brought in.

Hope the breather tube works out ?, I’m ready to get mine back on the road.

PacS14

Adventurer
How do you do it?

I used my phone and after I search my vehicle and are given all the options, at the bottom there is an RSS button, click on it and it'll take you to another page, then click the RSS button next to love a bargain and you get the list of all the parts on liquidation.506914506915

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles