Roboshocks - Best Offer

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
Hi guys
This will probably interest the Brisbane guys most, I am doing a shed cleanup and have a set of Roboshocks off my Canter which I do not need anymore. AT Warrior I believe used to sell these? These were fitted to the canter for about 12months and would require a rebuild and cost me about $500 each. If you feel you can use them and you would like to make me an offer, please pm me.
Regards
Steve

Last edited:

Amesz00

Adventurer
Steve, what stroke length are they? And what's involved in rebuilding, can it be done by someone with a little mech experience?
What are you using now, and how do they compare?

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
Steve, what stroke length are they? And what's involved in rebuilding, can it be done by someone with a little mech experience?
What are you using now, and how do they compare?

Roboshocks is owned by Redroo and they tell me they will rebuild the shocks as needed and the stroke can be altered. The shocks have a oil reserve attached to them and they claim they are excellent on heavy corrugations ie do not fade due to heat build up. They are certainly much larger shocks than my current shocks.

When SSA upgraded the suspension on the truck, I went with their Sachs shocks as a rebuild was going to take time and I was time poor on departing. I had the shocks on the garage to be rebuilt and refitted at a later point, but as I am now moving into a unit, I now need to downsize.
Regards
Steve

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Steve, what stroke length are they?

They're a big shock mate. I know, because that's what I have on my truck.
Don't know how much work it would be fitting these to a standard suspension, but I am sure a guy like you could work something out. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier