Roaming Lost: 2022 RAM 3500

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Nice mount, great saw, maby you’ll need to upgrade to a ms660 magnum. Lol

The MS 261 C-M has been my go to all arounder for four years now, I love that saw with a 18" bar. I also have a 462 C-M but I'd love to replace it with the fuel injected 500i.

Zuber

I carry a Bosch battery saws-all with a 12" blade. Easy to carry a blade for metal and an abrasive for hardened steel.
Very quiet and if the blade gets stuck, I pop it off and mount another one.

Explorerinil

Observer
The MS 261 C-M has been my go to all arounder for four years now, I love that saw with a 18" bar. I also have a 462 C-M but I'd love to replace it with the fuel injected 500i.
They are all good saws, I got a old 271 magnum that I carry around. Haven’t heard much about the new fuel injected ones.

CFMGarage

Great looking tray bed. That winch almost looks like it is mounted to the existing top of the factory hitch, could you explain how you mounted that?

roaminglost

Great looking tray bed. That winch almost looks like it is mounted to the existing top of the factory hitch, could you explain how you mounted that?
its bolted in with the top of the hitch and the frame mounts for the hitch. so its pretty solid

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Let's see pics of the inside of the cubbies on the bed. They don't have any shown on their website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles