Roaming Lost: 2022 RAM 3500

Trestle

Curious about any noise difference pre and post adding the snorkel. It seems like something that big and not very aero being added to the A pillar would add a lot of wind noise, but better to ask someone who has done it than speculate.

Normally not a snorkel guy, and don't do any real water crossings. Any help with dust could easily and monetarily be offset by carrying two spare filters and changing them often. BUT...there have been a lot of storms and flooding across North America as of late. In the event we ever got caught out or in a situation, it could be the difference between getting out or not. Don't really know where I am at on it yet.

roaminglost

Curious about any noise difference pre and post adding the snorkel. It seems like something that big and not very aero being added to the A pillar would add a lot of wind noise, but better to ask someone who has done it than speculate.

Normally not a snorkel guy, and don't do any real water crossings. Any help with dust could easily and monetarily be offset by carrying two spare filters and changing them often. BUT...there have been a lot of storms and flooding across North America as of late. In the event we ever got caught out or in a situation, it could be the difference between getting out or not. Don't really know where I am at on it yet.
i dont notice any noise coming from it but it def helps with air flow and also forced cold air doesn't hurt anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94