Roaming Lost: 2022 RAM 3500

UglyViking

No issues. They do what they’re suppose to but I was running them at 90psi max ok airbags is 100 psi. Still had sag. So definitely a bandaid in my case.
That's pretty crazy considering how "little" those campers weigh. I assume once you've got it loaded down it's quite a different story. Looking forward to seeing how it continues to treat you.

roaminglost

That's pretty crazy considering how "little" those campers weigh. I assume once you've got it loaded down it's quite a different story. Looking forward to seeing how it continues to treat you.
1400 lbs for the camper. But I added more electrical, bigger batteries, etc etc. plus they flatbed, dirt bike and all our gear in the bed. We’re at 3850 payload. Truck is rated for 4400 but now we can maneuver alot better. Plus we gained all our travel back in the rear. So far it’s been night and day difference.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Awesome!! I hope Deaver finishes my Carli XXHD leafs soon (King's are at Carli now getting re-tuned for camper weight); looking for another night/day difference from Carli!

Kingsize24

1400 lbs for the camper. But I added more electrical, bigger batteries, etc etc. plus they flatbed, dirt bike and all our gear in the bed. We’re at 3850 payload. Truck is rated for 4400 but now we can maneuver alot better. Plus we gained all our travel back in the rear. So far it’s been night and day difference.

Same here. I carry so much weight in tools and supplies for both work and play, that I've actually bent and permanently distorted the leafs. It was discovered by the discount tire guys of all things, back in December. I have bags as well, as a temporary fix. But would like to do these Deavers you have. Can I get some more information on them?

20211214_102432.jpg

roaminglost

Same here. I carry so much weight in tools and supplies for both work and play, that I've actually bent and permanently distorted the leafs. It was discovered by the discount tire guys of all things, back in December. I have bags as well, as a temporary fix. But would like to do these Deavers you have. Can I get some more information on them?

View attachment 733169
looks like you need some leafs asap!
hit up carli suspension or CJC offroad they should be able to help you out!

Zuber

What was the issue you had with bags?

I've found airbags are very progressive. So, they ramp up the spring rate quickly, with very little travel. Just ok on the street, but still harsh off-pavement. There are long travel bags that would be better.

I've thought of using big-port bags that you can hook up to a remote air tank to make them less progressive with the increased volume. Maybe install a valve or an orifice to change the rate.

CatButt

Observer
Howdy,

Which version of those steps did you get? And did you bolt the entire step on or just the "Upgrade Bracket"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior