ROAM Awning with ARB ROOM?

MattD1

Hi,

I am interested in upgrading to a larger awning and room. Currently have an ARB 1250 that has been great but would like to upgrade to a 2000. Problem is, no one has the ARB 2000 in stock. ROAM has a 6.5' awning but I am having trouble finding many reviews on it.

With that said, does anyone have any experience with the ROAM vs ARB awnings and can I use an ARB room with the ROAM awning?

Thank you for your time and help,
Matt

Nellie4tado_t4r

Hey there, did you ever get this figured out? I have the Roam awning and I'm looking into getting the ARB room myself. Wondering if it worked. It seems like it would.

irish44j

Take a look at the Ironman awnings as well. I have their 8-foot awning on my Sequoia, and I have previously had two ARB awnings which were very good (on other vehicles). I'd say the Ironman is pretty much identical in almost every way and quality to the ARBs, and Ironman has frequent sales so you can get good discounts on them (currently 25% off for St. Patrick's day).

As they are pretty much identical, pretty sure you can use the ARB room with the Ironman awning (and Ironman has a room as well, which is about the same price as ARB's and looks similar).

Sharpie

Observer
Take a look at the Ironman awnings as well. I have their 8-foot awning on my Sequoia, and I have previously had two ARB awnings which were very good (on other vehicles). I'd say the Ironman is pretty much identical in almost every way and quality to the ARBs, and Ironman has frequent sales so you can get good discounts on them (currently 25% off for St. Patrick's day).

As they are pretty much identical, pretty sure you can use the ARB room with the Ironman awning (and Ironman has a room as well, which is about the same price as ARB's and looks similar).

How are the IronMan's with regards to being waterproof? Their website states that they are only weatherproof which means to me that during a storm they may not be leak free. Just wondering. Thanks for the input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles