Roam About with "Big Hank"

XJSuperman

OhIOWAn
Modified utility trailer. My new mobile kitchen and garage.

Summer2014FWC%20%283%29-L.jpg

Grainbelt! Really diggin that bottle opener. I drink Grainbelt and I approve this photo.

Yes, I am just starting to read this....Im a little behind.

Hey Park.......I've always wondered what it would be like to travel in a group like you did. Thanks for reminding me that people like you & me don't belong in groups like that no matter how much we might think we want it. I'm surprised it was Petey that pissed on the guy's tire and not you. I'm currently freezing my *** off in northern Virginia, giving my stuff away, and getting my house ready to sell. I hope to be homeless soon and back on the road. Still hoping we cross paths one day. Take care.....

Jerry

hurstjd

Adventurer
Park. I'm with you and Jerry. Traveling in big groups is just a pain in the ***. You should have told the guy, who the hell cares if a dog pisses on your tire. Go park your rig at the mall!

NikonRon

Adventurer
Park, you and I share pretty much the same traits so I know just what you mean about the group crap. I'm not a very good follower and tend to travel with no real schedule. I get ticked when the wife wants to know when I'll be back! :) Ron
I'll be picking up my Eagle shell next week in Denver.

parkkitchings

Adventurer
Could you elaborate a bit about your camera/glass/processing setup on the road?

I'm shooting a Nikon D7100 and a Fuji XM-1. Nikon glass is an 18-200 along with a Sigma wide angle and a 150-500 zoom.

Great trip reports and pictures!

Thanks

Park, you and I share pretty much the same traits so I know just what you mean about the group crap. I'm not a very good follower and tend to travel with no real schedule. I get ticked when the wife wants to know when I'll be back! :) Ron
I'll be picking up my Eagle shell next week in Denver.

Ron....you're going to love the FWC. I've been really happy with mine. Zero problems and I haven't babied it over the past two years.

NikonRon

Adventurer
I'm thinking I'm going to have to do Baja sometime, looks like nice winter traveling. I do the southwest every fall, can't get enough of the Colorado plateau area. Ron

Texas Aggie

Observer
Thanks for the update and photos. I think they're all good, but I especially like the B&W portrait of Pancho (and much more so than the color version of the same photo in the blog update). It often surprises me how much more impactful some photos - especially portraits and landscapes - are in B&W versus color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles