RKS Offroad

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

For those of you out there that want a trailer now Xgrid in Vegas I believe has a RKS Purpose square to in stock. I have absolutely no affiliation with them just passing the word on.

Last edited:

For those of you out there that want a trailer now Xgrid in Vegas I believe has a RKS Purpose square to in stock. I have absolutely no affiliation with them just passing the word on

BuckinghamBuilt

I have been interested in the Purpose for a few months as I'm considering downsizing from my Black Series HQ15. This would allow me to use my Sprinter 4x4 van as a tow vehicle and store in my 8' garage so no more storage fees and maybe I'd even downsize my truck as my wife won't drive it.

I'm part of the Facebook group but its pretty quiet there and their dealer network seems to be slim picking (I do see one in Orange, VA which is a few hours from me).

I have been interested in the Purpose for a few months as I'm considering downsizing from my Black Series HQ15. This would allow me to use my Sprinter 4x4 van as a tow vehicle and store in my 8' garage so no more storage fees and maybe I'd even downsize my truck as my wife won't drive it.

I'm part of the Facebook group but its pretty quiet there and their dealer network seems to be slim picking (I do see one in Orange, VA which is a few hours from me).

Yes and it is priced awesome I would jump on it. Maybe offer them a bit less. I am hoping they start production this spring on thier new toyhaulers but those will not fit in your garage. They have been silent on social so not sure what's going on.

EPO

I don't see that on their inventory page; did you find out that info somewhere else or am I missing it?

BuckinghamBuilt

Yes and it is priced awesome I would jump on it. Maybe offer them a bit less. I am hoping they start production this spring on thier new toyhaulers but those will not fit in your garage. They have been silent on social so not sure what's going on.

Yeah, thats one thing that concerns me is a few people including myself have asked some questions but no response (I have not tried contacting via their website).

I also saw there were a few dealers selling them when I looked at RV Trader only two listing left so not sure if there is no interest or they are having supply chain or manufacturer issues.

BuckinghamBuilt

Here is the add on VA dealer s website

Yeah, this is the one that is only 2ish hours from me. Its been on that dealers lot for months. I planned on checking it out back in October one my way to Overland Expo East but ran out of time plus it appears the dealer is by appointment only (which is even more interesting).

BuckinghamBuilt

RKS update. Heard from the owners. They are not out of business just seeking investors. Come on future Elon Musk wannabes give them a look.

Hopefully they get going and start cranking out the Motives. Great builds

I'd like to see them start building Purpose models again. Never got to see one in person but I like the design and the fact it will fit in my garage.

EPO

RKS update. Heard from the owners. They are not out of business just seeking investors. Come on future Elon Musk wannabes give them a look.

Hopefully they get going and start cranking out the Motives. Great builds
That is the same info I received a while back (not from the owners though). Wasn't sure if it was rumor or not so didn't mention it; thx for confirming from the source. Their Purpose is pretty cool.

Treefarmer

They may be willing to build a Purpose or Motive as a short term project if someone was willing to put down a decent deposit.

BuckinghamBuilt

They may be willing to build a Purpose or Motive as a short term project if someone was willing to put down a decent deposit.

I don’t think it’s a good idea to part with your money on a deposit with a business that seems to have cash flow issues and is looking for more investors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94