Rigd megafit with frontrunner table (with mount) and all weather cutting board, no wheel plate

bgraboyes

I have decided to switch around my setup and no longer need the swingout. No wheel plate but can be ordered from Rigd. Everything is in good shape as this really only spent about 6 months on my truck. Surface scratches present but nothing crazy. I will post pics when I get home from out of town work.

This is the megafit for fullsize trucks, make sure it will work with your rig.

I am in no rush to sell so I don't want to break it up. Also imagine shipping would be ridiculous so would prefer local pickup, although i'd be willing to meet within a reasonable distance of boise for the right buyer.

I paid almost $1,600 and it's in damn good shape. Looked up today on their site and the same package shipped is running $1836. Asking $1,400 OBO

I do also have a set of powertank rollbar clamps that work for mounting propane with a powertank bracket that can be added for an additional price. I am keeping the bracket though.

ttengineer

Adventurer
Sounds like a great deal. Too bad I’m not near Boise.

I’d still like to see photos though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bgraboyes

Still for sale? Location? Ever come to Colorado?
I do still have it, I will be in colorado in July and sedona first week in April. Sorry for the slow response, I thought I had notifications turned on. Pics below.

If anyone wants to meet up near Sedona, let me know ASAP and I can bring along that first week of April

bgraboyes

IMG_20210326_120443.jpg
IMG_20210326_120515.jpg
IMG_20210326_120546.jpg
IMG_20210326_120554_1.jpg
IMG_20210326_120602.jpg

ozzy370

Keep me in mind. Where at in CO will you be and when? July might be tricky for me as a kid is due then.

bgraboyes

Keep me in mind. Where at in CO will you be and when? July might be tricky for me as a kid is due then.

Will do, would love to make it work out. Ill be in the colorado springs area, breck, maybe fort collins. where are you located? and probably down there around the 9th of july or so and down for a week ish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles