Riding Trails in America/ Canada?

Gearspoke

Adventurer
I am planning a riding trip to meet my family at a Dude ranch, Triangle X in Wyoming, and I thought it would be great to turn this road trip into a riding trip. I have a dual sport Ducati and I am wanting to find some fun trails to ride while road tripping it from Bellingham, WA to Wyoming. Now if you have a site that also has a large compilement of trails throughout America that would surely be helpful in the long run when we plan future trips!

Thank you very much for your help!

Silver dude

Xplorer
Might find some pretty good tracks on ADVrider. I has a enormous amount of GPS tracks that I even use for my 4x4. The tracks I used by dual sport have been great as well.

Here I searched "washington"
http://advrider.com/forums/search.php?searchid=39403699

If its my home state generally I load everything up that is in my state so I can overlay it on a trip and explore tracks in the direction I wish to head. You'll likely need to create a account to view that section of ADVrider if you haven't already looked there.

Clutch

<---Pass
Thank you very much, the both of you, Both have been saved to my browser! The Idaho looks very intriguing, we did the Baha ride in 5 days, so 1400 miles we could possibly do in about 16 days with an off day included! Do you know how many refueling stations there are and where?

You're welcome.

Finer details in this link

There are a few videos in there, so you can kinda get a feel for the terrain.

Gearspoke

Adventurer
Thank you for that! :) Videos are always helpful. o0o0 I just got a new GoPro and I cant wait to hiut the trails and start filming!

stingray1300

Explorer
I have friends that live about 20 miles from Triple X. Was just there (Jackson) last week. While there, make sure you go do Dornan's in Moose. You can ride all over up the Gros Ventre valley past Slide Lake. Lots of trails up there.

Gearspoke

Adventurer
I have friends that live about 20 miles from Triple X. Was just there (Jackson) last week. While there, make sure you go do Dornan's in Moose. You can ride all over up the Gros Ventre valley past Slide Lake. Lots of trails up there.

Im loving this forum, a fountain of knowledge! If anyone ever needs advice of riding trails in the great Northwest, or in California, I can do my best to lp out! Thank you for the suggestion!

motorcyclenomad

This is off subject for your current trip, but if you ever get a chance please ride through the mountains of Tennessee and North Georgia. Absolutely beautiful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles