Ride height help

jbaucom

The most economical option that puts the least stress on your steering, suspension, and front driveline, is a set of wheels with less negative offset - like 0, or even positive offset. If you're on a budget, sell the wheels you have and buy a set that make the tires you have work with your truck. A stock 2017 F150 FX4 will fit a 33x11.5R17 all day long, with room to spare on a 2" level.

Jmz01

4" lift and larger are subframe drop lift kits.
The front cross member is dropped to lower the front differential so the angle is taken off the CVs. Then taller knuckles are used to keep the UCAs in their proper travel range.
It's expensive both in parts and labour.
If you don't go that route, the best you can do is a strut that gives 2.75-3" lift and a UCA but it still won't help you in the CV department.
The easiest way to run your tire size without rubbing is to have more positive offset on your wheels but it's too late for that now
Can you remove the mud flaps or will it rub still with them gone?
Ok i understand. Unfortunately my house is located outside of the city. My neighborhood is all gravel and rocks lol. I was thinking that the mud flaps are important for me because I'm trying to prolong the life of the truck.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94