*Rickashay's 04' Tundra* - A build of Compromises

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Sweet video. Was surprised to see so many rigs tagged along. Must have been a fun trip for sure ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

marathonracer

Adventurer
Wow...great price too. So I guess this means we can be waiting with anticipation for a 1st gen DC build ;)... they're great kid haulers

ukrboy

Observer
That's too sad. This truck was the reason I bought my Sequoia. Are you considering parting some of the stuff out?

theBullfrog125

Adventurer
So what's next? Got any ideas for the next rig? Tacoma? 100 Series Land Cruiser? Those new 4Runners are sweet.

My wife and I are looking at 4th Gen 4Runners with the V8. I may be able to talk her into a Sequoia, because 3rd row.

Shradicalwyo

Adventurer
Whatever happened to the new wheels Doug was supposed to receive?

Also Is everybody selling their rigs now??

I can't believe I'm going to look at a 2nd gen Tacoma tomorrow.. but four doors and low miles are appealing. Local guy that Never drove, it only has 14k.

Leibbrand

Adventurer
So what's next? Got any ideas for the next rig? Tacoma? 100 Series Land Cruiser? Those new 4Runners are sweet.

My wife and I are looking at 4th Gen 4Runners with the V8. I may be able to talk her into a Sequoia, because 3rd row.

What's next? DC too long of a rig?

I was looking forward to a similar scenario... need more than room for 2. Settled on the DC as I figured it was a better all around vehicle (DD, home repair, to trips). I think the fun is in modification, but I am short on time and need to spend more weekends out vs. working on stuff.

Will look forward to reading the new build - always impeccable builds.

rickashay

Explorer
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Truly brutal letting Doug go... I still do not want to. Literally took me three weeks to post the ad as I just kept post-poning it.

Replacement is already in the driveway and I can't get my mod-addiction-fix until Doug sells. Someone help me! haha

The new whip - 05' V8 4Runner, only has 43,000kms (~27K miles)

IMG_8166.jpg by Addison Rickaby, on Flickr

jds0912

Adventurer
Sweet dude, looking forward to it; your threads are the best. I have an access-cab tacoma; what's the tundy like on interior space? I read you're getting married, would hate to see you selling this rig in a few years to make room for...kids. Half the reason I've not seriously built mine.

About to cry myself to sleep.... Doug is FOR SALE

>>>>>> http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...ashay-s-04-Tundra-BUILT?p=2193057#post2193057 <<<<<<<

55420997.jpg

GLWS man, if it was the crew cab I'd buy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94