Rice cooker

krick3tt

Adventurer
Just got a mini (12V) rice cooker for my trail adventures. Powered it up in the kitchen to see how it worked. Powered it off my Jackery 250 (used 15% power for a serving of rice) quite acceptable for addition to a trail meal. Takes about 25 min for a rice cook. Rice will cook while I drive and 1/2 the meal will be ready by the time I stop for the night. Wife thought it was cute as it has a Hello Kitty logo on it.

tx-jeremy

That’s an awesome idea.

Can’t watch your vid for some reason though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wyoming07

Just got a mini (12V) rice cooker for my trail adventures. Powered it up in the kitchen to see how it worked. Powered it off my Jackery 250 (used 15% power for a serving of rice) quite acceptable for addition to a trail meal. Takes about 25 min for a rice cook. Rice will cook while I drive and 1/2 the meal will be ready by the time I stop for the night. Wife thought it was cute as it has a Hello Kitty logo on it.
Curious what brand/model you got since the link doesn't work. Sounds like stellar efficiency

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

wyoming07

I don't see a link.
Still won't open from the thread for me. But copy/paste did work.

"Visit the OSBA Store

4.2 out of 5 stars312 Reviews

Mini Rice Cooker, 1L Travel Rice Cooker Small 12V For Car, Cooking For Soup Porridge and Rice, Cooking Heating and Keeping Warm Function(Green)"

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Nbf

I do not know what exactly you will see on this link. But when I click on this link, I see a rice cooker that I bought about two years ago. I am happy with this purchase. I must say that I use this rice cooker quite rarely - only on long trips, after which a very short stop is planned, or a stop in difficult conditions when it will be impossible to cook in any other way. I have used it several times indoors - especially for this I bought an adapter from a stationary 12V power supply. Sometimes we load groceries while driving, but it's not a good idea, it's better to put all the groceries in it before leaving.

In any case, this rice cooker fully justifies its very low price

https://shopnow.pub/redirect/cpa/o/riaqzshw309pzxwcy0hxqbyhss89coh5/?to=https://aliexpress.ru/item/32935031348.html&sub1=fromtext

HTB1vqHOXjzuK1RjSsppq6xz0XXaT.jpg

H345fb24c4d7b4c71b8cf1959980b0128W.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: WVI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles